Ashley is sharing some great fruit salad recipes that are perfect for all of your backyard BBQs and family reunions!
When I think of a fruit salad, I tend to think of a bunch of fruit cut up and thrown into a bowl. However, that can get a little boring. With these 10 perfect fruit salad recipes for summer, you can spice up your meals, snacks, and lunches just a little more than tossing a bunch of fruit in a bowl.
10+ Perfect Fruit Salads for Summer Get-Togethers
- The Perfect Summer Fruit Salad from All Recipes is perfect for those with a sweet tooth. The longer you let it soak in its juices, the tastier it becomes.
- Prepare the night before for a tasty breakfast from Taste of Home with this Overnight Fruit Salad Recipe. With whipped cream, walnuts, and marshmallows, this can’t be beat.
- Taste the rainbow with this delectable Honey and Lime Rainbow Fruit Salad. With no added sugar, this fruit salad is delicious and healthy. The recipe comes from Cooking Classy.
- It can be difficult to get kids to eat healthy food, but when you conceal it with pudding, it is sure to be a hit. Try this Pudding Fruit Salad from Betty Crocker the whole family will enjoy.
- When you combine fruit and Yogurt, you get the best of both worlds. This Creamy Fruit Salad from Tastes Better From Scratch is sure to get your mouth watering.
- Honey Vanilla Fruit Salad from The Wholesome Dish is a must try this summer. With a sugary orange, honey vanilla dressing, you will love this recipe.
- Instead of making a boring dessert, make a Fluffy Cheesecake Fruit Salad instead with a recipe from Oh, Sweet Basil.
- Nothing says summer quite like a bowl of Ambrosia Fresh Fruit Salad. Toss some shredded coconut on top for the taste of the islands with this recipe from I Wash, You Dry.
- Whip Cream makes everything delicious, and it it’s very low on carbs. If you want a low carb option with a kick, Orange Creamsicle Fruit Salad from The Country Cook is just for you.
- Nothing says summer quite like watermelon. Kick your summer off right with Genius Kitchen’s recipe for this Fresh Watermelon and Fruit Salad.
- This Mojito Fruit Salad from Premeditated Leftovers looks so summer-refreshing!