Do you want to have a healthy treat, but have a sweet tooth out of this world? Smoothies are a sweet treat, but the best thing about them is that they are healthy too! You can even add boosters to your smoothies and smoothie bowls to make them even healthier. When it comes to enjoying what you put in your body and staying healthy, you are going to love these smoothie bowl recipes!
15 Smoothie Bowl Recipes
- When time is of the essence, this 5-minute smoothie bowl is quick and easy!
- Make your smoothie a substantial meal with this super green smoothie bowl.
- Who doesn’t love a strawberry banana smoothie bowl?
- Go vegan with this amazing vegan berry crunch smoothie bowl.
- This raspberry peach mango smoothie is sure to make your taste buds happy.
- Don’t forget your protein! This chocolate peanut butter protein smoothie bowl is jam packed with all the protein you need.
- Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. With this breakfast cereal smoothie bowl, your day gets started off right.
- Treat yourself to a little bit of the Islands with a coconut banana oats bowl with crunchy black sesame quinoa cereal and mango.
- If you are looking for unique, the pitaya breakfast bowl is for you.
- Kick a few pounds with the copycat juice generation Acai smoothie bowl.
- An avocado smoothie bowl with cashew cream is a great healthy detox recipe that is also delicious.
- With antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, the Blueberry Bliss bowl is like magic.
- It’s a berry-licious smoothie bowl you just have to try.
- The health benefits of the green smoothie bowl with mango and hemp seeds are worth every bite.
- Packed with protein, the buff smoothie bowl will keep you going all morning long.
Do you have a favorite smoothie bowl recipe? Share a unique smoothie recipe in the comments below!