Ashley is sharing a roundup of 20 minute meals that are perfect when you are in a pinch for time. Here are 15 twenty minute meals to add to your rotation of meals in your meal planning kit. For more on meal planning, check out my post on Meal Planning in One Hour a Week.
Kid-Approved 20 Minute Meals
Who has time to cook?! I know I don’t! Not to mention, I am just plain exhausted by the end of the day. With school, work, and fifty million activities, cooking can be the furthest thing from your mind. However, eating out every night isn’t going to help you physically, emotionally, or financially. With these 20-minute meals, you have the best of all worlds!
- (Inquiring Chef) Spice up your Ramen with this 20-minute Chicken Ramen Stir Fry.
- (Home Cooking Memories) Nobody will be dissatisfied with this delectable 20-minute chicken and rice skillet dinner
- (Genius Kitchen)Quick Cube Steaks are a household favorite. They are simple and super yummy.
- (Joyful Healthy Eats) Eat like you are at a fancy resturaunt with this 20-minute beef and broccoli dish.
- (Six Sister’s Stuff) Who has time to layer lasagna? You do with this 20-minute skillet lasagna recipe.
- (The Chunky Chef) This 20-minute tortellini carbonara is the answer to your prayers!
- (Genius Kitchen) Bring Olive Garden to your house with this delicious 20-minute Chicken Parmesan.
- (Domestic Superhero) Get your kids to eat their veggies with this 20-minute cheesy vegetable pasta bake.
- (This Gal Cooks) This 20-minute easy tortellini bake can make anyone feel like a chef.
- (Betty Crocker)It’s bacon! This slow cooker bacon ranch and pasta only takes 10 minutes to prep!
- (Better Crocker) This impossibly easy taco pie is kid tested and mother approved.
- (Betty Crocker) Say good bye to picky eaters with these all time favorite ultimate chicken fingers.
- ( Diary of a Recipe Collector) For those days when you are truly exhausted, Chili Crescent Dogs are the best!
- (Saved By Grace) You won’t go wrong with Black Bean and Chicken Enchilada Cups.
- (Jam Hands) Feed their hunger with Simple Chicken Pitas.
Make your life easier with a full meal in 20-minutes or less. Do you have a favorite 20-minute recipe? Share your 20-minute meals in the comments below so others can share in the joys of less stress!