30 Uses for Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is so useful in more ways than just cooking some tasty meals. It has many healthy uses that you may be surprised about. I scoured the web to find the most unique uses for this almost miracle natural resource. Here is my top 30 unique uses for coconut oil.
* Use as an eye makeup remover. It will also moisturize skin as well.
* A diaper cream
* Use for Chapped lips and make your own Lip Balm.
* Stainless steel polish
* Make a handful of Lotion Melts for gifts.
* Bug and Tar remover
* Leather polish
* Remove gum from hair
* Season new pans with it
* Simply rub it on skin as a moisturizer
* Mix with baking soda and use as a deoderant
* Burn treatment
*Help heal acne with a Honey Macha Facial containing coconut oil
* Nipple cream for dry, cracked nipples from breastfeeding
* Treat nausea by rubbing on the insides of wrists
*Restore your wood cutting boards back to new with it.
* Help animals with digestive issues by adding a bit to their water or food
* Toothpaste. Mix with baking soda.
* Citrus Vanilla Body scrub made from coconut oil makes a great gift for yourself or others.
* Kill lice with it
* Get an energy boost with a teaspoon
* Nursing mothers can increase their milk flow by ingesting it daily.
*Make your own Mint-Green Tea Body Butter for dry skin.
*Use coconut oil to add moisture to your hair.
*Make a Lavender Heel Repair Stick for dry, cracked feet.
* Do Oil Pulling for dental health.
* Use as a massage oil.
*Banish hair frizz with it by just using a small amount and taming fly-aways.
* Add a tablespoon to your smoothies and get digestive benefits from it.
Additionally, it should be noted that coconut oil is anti-inflammatory. What do you use coconut oil for?