In my previous post, I gave ideas for a cheap date night. It was such a hit, I decided to write a second post!
Not all these ideas are cheap, but they are all sure to leave you with amazing memories!
- Check into a fun hotel. Register under phoney names and come separately. Pretend you are a movie star.
- Do a date night at home with a theme. For instance, watch an Italian movie or series and cook an Italian meal at home to share while you watch,
- Go night Skiing or ice skating. Snuggle up at home!
- Go for a nice drive in the country. Play songs from when you were teenagers in the car. Pull over and “park” in a nice scenic place.
- Find out when the next meteor shower will be. Cuddle up under blankets under the stars and drink hot cocoa.
- Garden together. It is fun and great for building relationships because you work together and you get to see the “fruits” of your labor for months to come.
- Do it old school style: Find a tree that means something to you and carve your names in a heart.
- Go pick out a simple pet for the two of you, even if it is a goldfish.
- Raining? Go hit up a book store. Browse the books together or alone. Promise to meet up with a book you bought for the other one. The results may be revealing or surprising!
- This might sound weird, but go for a walk in an old cemetery. You may get into some great conversations about the graves and it can be an amazingly spiritual experience.
- Create a “coupon book” for each other. These can be sexy, sweet or funny coupons the other can reveal.
- Take a half a day off work together. Spend the morning in bed and go eat breakfast at a fancy place.
Lovebird picture from Dashinghub.com