Ashley is sharing easy fast food recipes that you can make at home that are healthier versions.
I love going out to eat mostly because I am not the greatest cook in the world, but also because it tastes so yummy. However, eating fast food all the time can get expensive and it’s not been know to be the healthiest, either.
So, here is a list of healthy fast food recipes you can make at home. Enjoy!
Healthy Fast Food Recipes You Can Make at Home
1. If you are in the mood for a burger, here is a fast food burger that is really good! (By Fox Valley Foodie)
2. You can’t have fast food without french fries. These low carb fries are from Lazy Girl Blog.
3. Eat in a flash with this In-N-Out Style Turkey Burger. It is delicious. (My Everyday Table)
4. If you love King Gyros, you will love the 20-minute Greek Gyros with Tzatziki sauce. (Little Spice Jar)
5. Arby’s is one of the healthier fast food options. If you love their Beef and Cheddar, you will love this Copycat Arby’s Beef N’ Cheddar that you can make at home. (4 Sons R Us)
6. This Copycat Air Fried McChicken Sandwich is a much healthier option that the McDonalds fried version. (Recipe This)
7. Kids cannot live without their chicken nuggets. Just don’t tell them how you got these Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets. (Skinny Taste)
8. With veggies and chicken, you can’t go wrong with this Fully Loaded Grilled Chicken Sandwich. (The Spruce Eats)
9. Starbucks can get expensive, but you will save a lot of money making your own Starbucks Spinach and Feta Wrap. (PopSugar Fitness)
10. Everything is a little healthier when you make it at home. So, try this Homemade Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme with fresh ingredients. (Bless This Food)
11. Enjoy a Steak Chipotle Burrito Bowl right from your own house. Add fresh ingredients to make it healthier. (Gimme Delicious)
12. Skip going to Panda Express and make everyone’s favorite Orange Chicken at home. (Taste of Home)
Did we miss anything you like to eat? Share your favorite fast food treat and we will see if we
can find a recipe that works for you!