So the name of this is “2 ingredient Strawberry fudge”, but that is somewhat of a lie. It really is more like 4 ingredients because strawberry frosting of the sugar free kind is kind of hard to find so you must improvise.
This can be made year round and can be adapted for just about any flavor combination, but since Valentine’s Day is just a couple days away, I think the pink color is fitting.
If you want to make the full sugar version, feel free to use regular frosting and regular white chocolate chips. I just chose to make it this version because I try to keep things as diabetic friendly as possible on Saved By Grace.
To make Sugar free Strawberry Fudge, you will need:
- 1 Can Sugar Free Vanilla Frosting
- 1 bag of sugar free or no sugar added white chocolate chips
- Red Food Coloring
- Strawberry Extract
- Prepare a dish for placing your fudge in. Glass works best. This recipe will make either thick or thin pieces of fudge, depending on what size pan you use. For thicker, use a small square pan, for thinner, use a 9 x 13 cake pan. To prepare the pan, line it with parchment paper and spray the sides with non-stick cooking spray.
- Starting with 30 seconds at a time, melt your white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave. Stir with each 30 seconds. Keep heating for 30 seconds at a time until smooth and glossy. Do not over-heat or you will scorch the chocolate.
- Add 5-6 drops of food coloring and 5-6 drops of strawberry extract to the melted chocolate until the desired taste and color is achieved. Work quickly so your chocolate does not get hard.
- After you have the color and flavor right, stir in the entire can of white sugar free frosting. Mix until well incorporated. Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- Place your fudge in the fridge for about a half hour to set. Enjoy!