I really love ethnic foods. One of my favorite types is Asian cuisine. Now, I am not claiming this is an authentic Asian dish, but it is a similar in style.
Teriyaki beef and noodles can be made in a very short amount if time, so it is ideal for those nights when you don’t have a lot of time or a lot of money. Utilizing ramen noodles, it is under $1.00 per serving. You can even make your own teriyaki sauce.
To make Teriyaki Beef and Noodles, you will need:
Teriyaki sauce of your choice in brand, or homemade
Ramen noodles, about 5 packs
1-1/2 pounds steak.
Frozen or fresh peas
1. Start by cutting steak into thin strips. and sauteing in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Start your noodles boiling in a pot. Do not add flavoring packets. Be careful not to over cook. Drain.
3. When beef is done, and noodles are cooked, add them to a wok or skillet.
4. Over med/high heat, add a bit of oil to the pot. While constantly tossing, cook. Add the teriyaki sauce and continue to cook.
5. When the beef and noodles are cooked, add the frozen peas and heat up. Make sure you are continuously moving the mixture.
Serve, add extra sauce if you like and enjoy!