My Daughter instructed me on how to do this one. She is very creative for a 9 year old. I am not sure where she got the idea, but this makes a great gift and decoration for a desk!
You will need:
- Floral tape
- Bik pens or similar
- Small craft pebbles or beads
- Fake flowers
- Small Glass container
- Trim flower stems to be the length of the pens.
- Slowly wrap floral tape up the pens, attaching the flowers and them
- Tie ribbon around glass container for decoration
- Pour pebbles into glass container and stick flowers into them!
This would be fun for kids of all ages to do. Little ones will have fun pouring pebbles into containers and older kids will have fun making the flowers!